Markdown zettelkasten built with
Essentially baking this into building my site.
- Auto-gen index page
- Config file inputs by default for files to parse
- Add hidden readonly dev warning to compiled md
- Add backlinks section to each doc
- Support all nodes downstream of an included node (e.g. shouldn’t need to tie everything back to wp, could leverage ancestors/descendants?)
- Parse wp
- Parse wrapup (and google doc)
- Remove archived notes, or clearly mark
- Pass args to filter notes, or config file
- More trivial way to flag docs-worthy subset of notes other than include/exclude config?
- Add sample notes, config file
- Provide vim plugins for syntax additions
- Make into CLI
- Add githooks
- Run docs experiment - everyone creates independent docs, we can curate those and provide indexes etc, link to common (helios vs helios-tuck) nodes, etc. pitch as experiment to documentors channel
- Think on how to incorporate roam features - all pages list. Curated nav / guide. What else?
- Custom design could be cool - minimal css package here: https://github.com/f-prime/Blunt